CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Mt Juliet, TN
|Company:||CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet|
|Driver type:||Company Driver|
|Equipment type:||Dry Van|
Apply to CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Mt Juliet. TN. This is a union position with multiple shifts are available Monday – Friday with weekends off. The driver will transport automotive parts to and from specified destinations in the Mt Juliet, TN area. All freight is no touch and delivered in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations and all Transportation Security Administration requirements.
Home Daily | Weekends Off | No Touch Freight
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,146-$1,410 or more per week
- Hourly rate: $25/hr
- 9-11 hours worked per day
- Driver Referral Bonus: $1,000 per driver hired, paid after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonus
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits and Perks:
- Outstanding benefits starting 90 days after your date of hire.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- CEVA pays 70% of the cost of single medical benefits coverage!
- Wellness Programs and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Benefits Paid 100% by the Company for Employees:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term Disability (STD)
- Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match, 100% on first 3% and 50% on next 2%; eligible after 90 days of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits available for purchase:
- Employee supplemental life insurance, Life insurance for spouse/domestic partner/child, Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, Optional short and long-term disability coverage, Critical illness and hospital indemnity coverage, Identify theft, Legal
- Optional Tax-free Flexible Spending Options:
- Health Care Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Care Flexibility Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Paid Time Off
- 15 days in January after year of hire, prorated 1st year
- 8 Paid Company Holidays, plus 1 Floating Holiday
- Tuition/Education Assistance – up to $5,200 toward an undergraduate degree and up to $8,000 toward a post-graduate degree with approval after 1 year of full-time employment
- Paid Orientation
- Safety equipment provided by the company
- Other Perks/Discount Programs:
- Employee discount portal with deals on travel, tickets, auto, health, wellness, food and more
- justrewards Program allows you to earn and redeem points for gifts
Home Time, Route & Schedule
- Home Daily
- Shift: varying shifts available
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, Saturday work available, but not required
- Route: local, Tennessee/Alabama area
- 1,749 average miles per week
- 3 avg stops per day
- No Touch Freight (auto parts) – some drop and hook
- Newer fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, full maintenance support, safety features and electronic logs
- Automatic Transmission
- Speed governed at 70 mph
- Inward and outward facing event triggered cameras
- Slip seating
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years industry driving experience may be substituted for a high school diploma or GED
- Must have valid CDL A License
- Minimum 6 months of verifiable CDL A driving experience
- Clean motor vehicle record (MVR)
- No more than 3 moving violations/traffic citations in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents (chargeable or not) in the last 3 years
- No DUIs/DWIs in the past 5 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 45 miles of Mt. Juliet, TN or be willing to relocate for this position
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
- Call 800-411-5840 for more information.
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
CDL A Local Yard Jockey in Flat Rock, MI
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Yard Jockey in Flat Rock, MI. All shifts and days of the we...
Non-CDL Local Yard Jockey in Marysville, OH
CEVA Logistics is hiring a Non-CDL Local Yard Jockey in Marysville, OH. All shifts and days of the...
CDL A Dedicated Dry Van Driver in San Antonio, TX
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Dedicated Dry Van Driver in San Antonio, TX. This a dedicated rout...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Portland, OR
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Portland, OR willing to team. This is a nig...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Fletcher, NC
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Fletcher, NC. Various shifts are available...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in East Liberty, OH
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in East Liberty, OH. 2nd and 3rd shift availa...
Click to see more trucking jobs at CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet