Apply to FloMac Transportation Inc.
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to FloMac Transportation Inc.! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at FloMac Transportation Inc.
FloMac Transportation Inc. is hiring CDL A Local Dry Van Drivers in Olive Branch, MS for overnight (PM) solo home daily routes. With operations in Columbus MS, Olive Branch MS, and Birmingham AL, FloMac Transportation Inc. is an integral part of FedEx Ground serving as a Linehaul Contractor, specializing as a 100% Drop and Hook, No-Touch Freight carrier.
- $1,200 - $1,600+ per week (based on 2400 to 3000+ miles per week)
- Starting pay: 50 CPM for experienced drivers
- Tenure raises up to 56 CPM
- Bonuses include:
- $1,000 sign on paid $250 per month over first 4 months of employment
- Monthly and annual performance, profit sharing and holiday bonuses
- Year 1 total bonus potential: $3,300
- Year 2 total bonus potential: $3,600
- Year 3+ total bonus potential: $4,000+
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent benefits including major medical benefits, eligible day 1
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) program
- Company pays 60% up to a maximum of $300 per month for any program
- Disability insurance
- Paid Time off or double miles for 6 National Holidays
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
- Vacation pay:
- 2 Days after 6 months, 5 days after 1 year, 7 days after 2 years, and 10 days after 3 years
Home Time, Route & Schedule
- Home Time: Home Daily
- Shift: PM overnight shift, start times between 5pm and 8pm
- Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
- Ability to have full weekend off with notice when needed
- Route: Local route around Olive Branch, MS
- Level of Touch: No touch freight, 100% drop & hook
- Late model Freightliner, International & Volvo trucks
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks available
- CDL A License required
- Minimum age: 21
- One (1) year in the past three (3) years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience, or five (5) years in the past ten (10) years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Will also consider drivers with 6 months of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience with certification from a FedEx-approved driving school.
- Schools include: TDI in Tupelo or MTDS in Hickory Flats, Most Major Driving Schools or Carrier Schools
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test
- Must have or be willing to acquire Doubles Endorsement
- Must have a clean MVR (Driving Record)
- DOT Medical Card must be attached to CDL
- Must be located within 50 miles of Olive Branch, MS
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at FloMac Transportation Inc.
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Columbus, MS
FloMac Transportation Inc. is hiring CDL A Local Dry Van Drivers in Columbus, MS for overnight (PM)...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Birmingham, AL
FloMac Transportation Inc. is hiring CDL A Local Dry Van Drivers in Birmingham, AL for overnight (...