Apply to Custom Commodities Transport
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Custom Commodities Transport! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Custom Commodities Transport
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in Vinita, OK to safely transport liquid and dry bulk food grade and non-food grade products throughout the Midwest and Southeast regions. Dry bulk products may include: salt, flour, sugar (out of Dallas only), plastic pellets, and carbon; liquid products may include: food grade liquids, and hazardous chemicals.
- $70k - $80k annual average for year round work
- Base pay up to 70 CPM (based upon tanker experience)
- Paid for all miles, loaded and unloaded
- Annual mileage pay increases on employment anniversary
- Additional Pay:
- Paid during 34-hour reset break from the road
- 34-hour reset paid at $200 in addition to a company paid hotel room
- Detention Pay
- Hourly Demurrage Pay - $20 per hour
- Hourly Work for Vehicle Service or Other Approved Work - $20 - $23 per hour
- Equipment Maintenance
- Vacuum Fee for Loading - $61 anytime you vacuum a load
- Exterior Tractor Wash - $25
- Trailer Exterior Wash - $35
- Trailer Wash Out & Blow Dry - $35
- Weekly Driver Meeting Pay - $35 per meeting to attend the weekly driver meeting (less than 1 hour)
- Hazmat Pay - $50 per load
- Parking reimbursement if needed
- Paid during 34-hour reset break from the road
- Driver Referral Bonus - $2,400; paid $200 per month over 12 months
- Clean Roadside DOT Inspection Bonus - $200 per inspection with no violations
- Safety Bonus: $500 per quarter / $2,000 per year
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - 100% company paid
- 401(k) with company match of up to 3%
- Long and short-term disability
- 6 Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation based on years of service:
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks after 2 years
- 3 weeks after 5+ years
- Paid orientation and training - $160 per day in addition to paid travel expenses, airfare and hotel
- Perks: Prepass Plus, Fuel cards, Comdata card (option to request advance if needed), National Tire account, Id theft prevention, Legal Shield for professional drivers
- Paid uniforms
- Terminal services: free truck washes and you get paid while you wait!
- Take your truck home program
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Home weekly; home for 34 hour reset, sometimes on weekends
- Schedule: Operations is 7 days per week and schedules vary by delivery
- Route: run throughout the Midwest and Southeast regions until home for a 34 hour reset
- Level of Touch: Pulling hoses and pumping product utilizing a pneumatic (air) compressor or liquid pump
- 2018-2022 - Fleet includes:
- 389 Peterbilts and Internationals with 13 speed manual transmissions (average age of both is 2.5 years)
- New arrivals - 2022 Kenworth T680s with automatic transmission, 510 HP engine (most powerful on the market!), smart transmission, refrigerators, heated seats, and 76 ft. sleepers with high end mattresses!
- Trailer average fleet age is 7 years
- No APUs, but Inverters are included and you can idle
- Heaters and air conditioners included
- Crash mitigation system included
- Inward and outward facing cameras (triggered strictly by an event only)
- Governed speed at 69 mph
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Custom Commodities Transport
CDL A Regional Dedicated Tanker Driver in Kingsport, TN
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in Kingsport, TN to safel...
CDL A Regional Bulk Tanker Driver in Decatur, IL
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in Decatur, IL to...
CDL A OTR Bulk Tanker Driver in SC, GA, TX, LA, AL, MS, AR
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A OTR Dry/Liquid Bulk Tanker Drivers in SC, GA, TX, LA,...
CDL A Regional Bulk Tanker Driver in Houston, TX
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in Houston, TX to...
CDLA Regional Bulk Tanker Driver in Louisiana
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in the state of L...
CDL A Regional Bulk Tanker Driver in Mississippi
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in the state of Mi...
CDL A Regional Bulk Tanker Driver in Columbia, SC
Custom Commodities Transport is seeking CDL A Regional Dry/Liquid Tanker Drivers in Columbia, SC t...