Apply to Button Transportation
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Button Transportation! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Button Transportation
No touch freight , connect hose, open product valves, and monitor the loading and unloading. Paif Pump Training provided.
Drivers Respect & Home Time Is our top priority!
- Average weekly pay: $1,100-$1,500
- Additional pay: Waiting time, Break down pay
- Annual Discretionary Bonus: Based on time of service and annual wages.Discretionary bonuses paid week before Thanksgiving.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or US mail
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company benefits starting after 30 days
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance benefits effectively starts after 30 days
- 401K program
- Paid Training
Home Time, Routes & Schedule
- Routes starting in Northern ,Central and Southern Californiawith some Oregon & Washington loads
- Home Time: Home minimum of 3 days per week (some weekends home)
- Late model VNL Volvo’s Automated Transmission sleepers furnished with Refrigerators Inverters, some APUs
- PrePass in Trucks – Green Light at the Weight Stations
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Button Transportation
CDL A OTR Food Grade Tanker Driver in GA, LA, MS, TN or KY
Food Grade Cargo Tank Driver - Hiring from all 48 statesNo touch freight being a cargo tank, connect...